Tuesday, November 1, 2011

At school and POSTING. It's Computer tech class...

I'm sitting in class. Bored. So I was catching up on a couple of blogs. I was reading Happiness for the Halibut and decided to copy Holly and do this survey thing that she did. Becaaauuussseee. I have nothing else to do. Here we go!

Last Beverage: Water. The bottled kind
Last text message: sent or received? Lets do sent. It's shorter. "Fun!"
Last song you listened to: Um..."Can't take my eyes off you" By Lady Antebellum
Lost someone special: Si
Been depressed: Um, nope. Really sad? Yes. Depressed? No.

List Three Five Favorite Colors
Yellow, Red, Grey, Blue, Orange

This Year Have You...


Fallen out of love: No sir
Laughed Until you Cried: haha, Yes. It's a great feeling :)
Met someone who changed you: Indeed. ( name that Stargate character. yes, this is a little embarrassing)


General: 
How Many kids do You want to Have: 7 or 9. Not 8
What were you doing at midnight last night: Trying to get sleep. Trying being the keyword there.
Name one thing you can not wait for: Um...my Canon Rebel, Graduation, and such... Oh! These DARN braces to come off
What is one thing you wish to change about your life: My procrastination...
What are you listening to right now: My teacher telling us that we have a test next time
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Um...I don't think so.

{the rest of the post is done at home. The bell rang before I could finish}

What's getting on your nerves right now: a person...and then that other person...
Relationship status: single, thank you very much. 
He or She: Um...well ( like Holly said) I prefer he's,  but I'm a she
Have a crush on someone?: Ha, if you know me, then you know the answer. If you don't, then yes, I most definitely do
What do you like about yourself: I like my eyes...always have. Not sure why

Right Now:


Eating: nothing
Drinking: nothing
I'm about to: go practice piano. yay for Christmas songs! Boo for 'Song Without Words'...
Feeling: confused. sick. tired. 

Your Future:


Want kids: Of course
Get married: Do you want to know what I spend plenty of my time doing? Looking at rings, wedding dresses, and bridal/engagement pictures. I pretty much consider it a hobby by now. I think I might want to get married. BUT. Not too soon :)
Career: Uh...stay at home mom :D With a little photography on the side, just for some fun and games

Hugs or Kisses: Well. For now, lets go with hugs. Although I'm not much of a hugger. And I'm definitely not a kisser
Shorter or Taller: as far as men go, I must say taller
Older or Younger: (again, as far as men go) Um...I usually say no more than a year younger. Over all I'm all for the older men 


Have You Ever:


Broken someone's heart: not to my knowledge. Doubt it though
Had your heart broken: What's your definition of a broken heart?
Turned someone down: For a date? Nope. Well, unless you count the fact that I couldn't go
Cried when someone died: yeah
Fallen for a friend: Oh boy. Possibly. Not sure yet...


Do You Believe In:


Yourself: usually
Miracles: absolutely!
Love at first sight: Not really...at least not love at first sight. Maybe completely twitterpated at first sight. Because that second one has happened to me. ha :)
Heaven: Yep. And I'm excited to get back (at my time of course).
Santa Claus: Where else would my presents come from? Certainly not may parents, because they are asleep all night!
Kiss on the first date: Goodness no. No no no no no. I'm not for that AT ALL. 
Angels: Yup


Answer Truthfully: ( I will try)


Did you sing today: I had choir. And early morning choir rehearsal. So I sang a bit
If you could go back in time, how far back would you go and why: Probably about 50 years-ish to the 60's. The age of Gidget. Guys give the girls pins, girls wear cute dresses, and I could see what my dad was like in High School (Mr. Model). And my mom in her high school...yep. Definitely want to see her high school.
If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: How about we don't say last year, but just a couple months ago. One time when I was at the singles ward (stupid stupid stupid). That's all the light I will shed on that subject.
Are you afraid of falling in love: Random...but...I don't know. I've never really thought about it (surprised?). 
Do you like your life: Sure do!




I don't know why the font changed. Please excuse Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment