Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party Hardy for I

Just a random picture. 
 I wish my camera took better pictures of people. It really does not do the job. Which is why I want the Canon Rebel. You know you want to buy it for me... :D Anyone? Anyone? Oh well. We had a little birthday party for my niece yesterday, and some people dressed up in costumes and we  had cupcakes and streamers, balloons, presents, etc. Here are a couple pictures. Ha

Fire Fighter

Elmo

Haha, Leon ;)



 The treats

The birthday girl! She didn't know what to do about the candles :D

So  T helped her out


Iron Man and a Kitty Cat






Fire Man doubled as a Sailor???
 My brother. And yes, that hair is real.    .     . Real fake! Haha, original, I know


My costume...I was the cupcake girl...exciting, right?

Okay okay, be prepared to laugh your head off. Haha! Oh goodness, this is a picture to look at when you're having a bad day :)






Haha!



Happy Halloween

1 comment: