Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sooo close....

Well....I'm almost there. The magical age of 18. Eighteen. I will be able to go buy dry ice. I can legally get arrested and put in a real jail (but I don't plan on that happening, don't worry). I don't have to have my parents sign papers for stuff (right?). I don't know...it's just weird. I have very much enjoyed the age of 17. It's a GOOD age. It really is. A million bagillian times better than 16. But I'm ready to move on in life. Take the next step towards adulthood (oh my, please help me. I'm missing my childhood), try and decide what I'm going to do with my life, and be able to tell those older men that I'm 18 baby! ;) haha! Just kidding ya. Kind of...

Birthday list? Want to know what's on it? Alright, here it is.

-cute tops. I still need to go looking for some. not t-shirts. But blouses, tops, shirts...you know?

-pants. not jeans. I want grey pants, or dark purple?, they can even be blue, just something not jeans.

-Toms. I would love some grey Toms

-photoshop? I would somehow like some form of photoshop...right now I have to use my sisters if she lets me.

-A 2 inch curling iron so that I can get big, lovely, curls :)

-A good straightener. Mine is thin, cheap, and covered in gunk. A new one would be very nice.

-A vacation to California. Or Some beach somewhere. Or Europe. New York would even be fine. But I would love to go riding on a beach cruiser around Huntington Beach.

-Okay. This is what I would give my WHOLE birthday for. This is the one present that I would literally cry if I received (but the chance of me getting it is ever so slim, so you won't get to see me cry).  I want the SLR Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera.
Isn't that beautiful?
If only.....

But that is all that's on my list for now. I'm sure it will increase as the day of my birth gets closer.

This is a scary thing, turning 18. Ohhh boy. Maybe you will see me cry anyways; even if I don't get the camera.





Oh yes. And if I remember, either a day or two before, or actually on my birthday, I will be announcing the reason for the blog name "Ten tEn teN". Even though the only two people who know about this blog already know the reason. But for you future peeps out there (if there ever are any...) you will get to learn why! Happiest day of your life, I know. I try.

Here is a random picture for your entertainment
Grandchild I wanting to go for a swim


No comments:

Post a Comment