Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm an applicant. And a fall lover.

It's that time of the year...yippee! College application time!

This morning I looked at the BYU application and started working on it and finished a part of it, but eventually got stumped on my concurrent enrollment hours and service hours....I skipped those sections only to find some essays waiting for me. eh, I will do those another time. I will let you know when the application process is done with. Then we can have a party. With healthy foods ( I have been trying to be more healthy and it's not working...really...at all...).

On sunday me and some of the fam took a ride up the canyon to look at the beautiful fall leaves and to feel the crisp fall air. It was pretty super :) Except, I had pretty much no time to take pictures because we had to drive up, and drive down with very limited stops. Meaning 1 and a half stops. So I took a couple pictures and those stops, then took some while driving (which makes the bottoms of the pictures blurry...meh). There were some that turned out good though! I will have to post some of those pictures later though, they are on my sisters computer at the moment. And I still need to edit a couple of them. Let me re- phrase that. I need to attempt to edit them. I'm still learning how to use photoshop. I am an extreme beginner. I wish I had my own photoshop program, on my own laptop, with my own lightroom program (i need to check that out still) and my own Canon Rebel SLR! Wouldn't that be nice....yep. It would. I would have to save up a bagillion bucks to get those however. With school coming up and those expensive expenses to pay. Ah. Darn money. In my world, I would somehow  make it work that everything was free. Or really cheap. But still good quality, none of this no good stuff that breaks two minutes after you buy it.

Fall break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment