Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure and some Extra Credit

Gerber Oatmeal cereal (MUST be banana flavored) is my guilty pleasure. I enjoy it


For my AP english class, we get extra credit if we bring a treat/snack. It's pretty much the best. So, in an attempt to bring my grade from an A- to an A, I made some sugar cookies. (it worked. Pretty sure I ended this term with a 4.0! Woot!)


First, get the stuff out


Flour is the key ingredient...I know, it shocked me too.

Mix it all together...

Then put it in the freezer for 45 minutes, or the fridge for 3 hours. I chose the freezer

While the dough is cooling, make the frosting. I like Buttercream

Time to make it orange for Halloween!



Once the frosting is finished, get out the dough, roll it out, and cut out shapes (I had no pumpkin shapes...just round)
 Then you cook them, put the frosting on, add some sprinkles and you have a good cookie. They were good cookies. My teacher asked for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment