Saturday, October 8, 2011

Downton and Pumpkin Shakes

Downton Abbey. It's taking over the family. At least part of it.

Downton is a british/UK show that is just starting its second season in the UK right now. It doesn't come here until January... :( unless, you know how to find it online. Which of course we do!

It is an awesome show and I recommend you watch it! There are, as always, some spots that are a little awkward that can most definitely  be skipped. There are like...2 or 3 of those. So skip them if you watch. And you should watch. Ah! It's all I think about some times :)


Also. Pumpkin shakes are now at Arctic Circle! boo-yah! Those things are possibly from heaven. In small quantities. As good as they are, I can't have too much of it. Ever since I did this no sugar month back in June I haven't been able to do sweets in the amount that I used to be able to. Which is an awesome thing of course! I could still do better with my eating habits though. A lot better. I'm working on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment