Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well Heeeey there, Handsome

Today we had a leadership conference over at good ol' UVU. It was half boring and half fun. So pretty much...it was just...just. Just just. That makes sense, right? So. Of course, being a girl, I was paying attention to the boys that passed by me. Verdict = half the men are SCARY and half are at least pretty decent. Actually...let me rephrase that. Most are scary.

There was this one man....oh my...He walked by me and I about died of gorgeousness. He was wearing an awesome,  grey, fitted suit (the best kind), and had a pair of those stylish shoes on, and this hair looked super good, and he had scruff. Dang Good scruff. When a man can pull of scruff he is undeniable. Seriously. If you need a better visual of what he looked like, please feast your eyes on the following attractive fellow:

Jake Gyllenhaal. He really looked like him. His hair was just a little lighter. Honest. But....(you won't believe it)...he was even a little better looking than Jake! What? Yeah. Seriously.  That's how gorgeous he was. I just thought I would blog about him. I'm sure he would be creeped out if he knew about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment