Monday, November 21, 2011

David, My Love

Photos courtesy of Holly Robinson :) Thanks Holly :) (sorry, I kind of just stole them...)

Today, I went to see David Archuleta. Yes, I do love him. 

Thanks everyone for letting me tag along, it was a lot of fun :)
On our way to see DAVID ARCHULETA!!!


WHile we were waiting in line, The Sweet Tooth Fairy brought us FREE cupcakes! Woot! I love them even more so than before :)
Amanda. One of my favorite girls on this planet

 Yes....that is David signing my CD....my heart was going a little crazy when he talked to me. :D I felt some chemistry there ...(as i'm sure was the case with every other girl)


Sorry, I used smiley faces a lot in this post....i am just so darn excited!


He has a concert on the 19th....the cheapest tickets are $166. LAAAAME. I wish I was rich at this moment

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know you can get tickets for David's concert on the 19th for $35's. You can get them through Art Tix: www.arttix.com or 1-801-355-ARTS I saw his Christmas concert in SLC 2 years ago & it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I will definitely look into it!

    ReplyDelete