Friday, November 18, 2011

Just a lot of pictures from the past few weeks

 Okay. I know I already posted today but I just got a little bored and decided to post some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Including tonight. Snow...Hmmm...
 M is pretty much adorable and I could take pictures of him (and many other children) all day. 


I was in a sepia mood. If you can't tell


Oh. P.s. if you do not want pictures of your children up here, just say so and down they come. I already know of someone that doesn't (at least i'm pretty sure) so just let me know!


The sock bun. There is a sock in my hair. It was supposed to curl it, but it didn't work. Practice makes perfect, right? I will try a couple more times


"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
before....

After


SNOW!!! I have mixed feelings




hot chocolate (sweetened with stevia) in the snow! The mug was hot...hence the rag

no flash

flash

creeper cat





 Ash Wednesday. He wasn't taking it well. 













Happy Weekend and go BYU

2 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure Ash was around for last winter, cause I remember Cameron putting hand warmers in the cat house. Am I crazy? Hmmm. Maybe I am and you're right...but I think they were all little kittens last winter.

    Not that it matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe your right....I don't remember

    ReplyDelete