Sunday, November 13, 2011

A couple pictures from Rivendell

Yes, I know the following three pictures are the same. Look again. They are different. I decided to mess around with some texture filters on the first two. The first and second are the same, BUT, the first one has a grain texture to it, as well as a dark...something...I forgot exactly. I will check later. The second one is just the dark something. Then the third is just a little bit tweaked....

The lighting was not very grand, so, it didn't make for the best picture possible. And I only had a point and shoot camera. So no aperture settings could be applied to help it out a little. (Another reason why I need that Rebel. I should just mention that camera in every post of mine. I pretty much am doing that already!)





I LOVE this bear, he (or she?) is one of my favorite things on the property. The wind chime garden is for sure my absolute favorite, favorite, place. Pictures of that MAY make up sometime in my life time.
I like the reflection of the trees
 More pictures could be posted at a later time. It just depends if I have time to mess with them on photoshop or not.


Oh, and welcome my followers! You make me feel special :)

1 comment: