Monday, November 7, 2011

Need to know how to fill your time? Do what I do

I have a lot of homework. Let me re-phrase that. I have one or two assignments due tomorrow, but they will probably take a bit to finish...I should be doing that right now.

What am I doing instead?


Wasting  Using my time wisely and reading the blog Pioneer Woman (the photography section). I've been on the computer about an hour and a half doing this. And believe it or not, it has been useful :) I've learned a couple more things about photography, and now have some new ideas for pictures and stuff. It's also made me want Photoshop more than I have ever wanted it in my life. Darn money. If I had three wishes, right now they would be 1)Canon Rebel (just the body)  with a 50 mm 1.8 AF lens ( idea taken from Pioneer Woman) 2) Photoshop (with all the actions) and 3) Lightroom (accompanied by all the presets). Yes, that counts as 3 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment