Monday, November 21, 2011

Mormon Message Monday!!!

It's official. Along with 'no pants mondays' , I am now doing a blog 'mormon message monday'. Every Monday (that I remember) will have one of those great videos along with my post. Orrrr it just might be the only thing for my post. It will just depend on the day.

Today's message will be on the Temple :) Oh my. You have nooo idea how excited I am to go there. It's been my goal for 18 years. Yes, it was the first thing I thought of when I came out of the womb. "I want to go to the temple". I remember it like it was yesterday....


(Oh, I realized I forgot to explain the blog name. 10th child, born on the 10th day, of the 10th month. And 10 siblings. But ten ten ten ten? Lame. I'm sticking with only three) Enjoy this message :)

No comments:

Post a Comment