Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a Day

I feel like a dog... drooling uncontrollably. I have to wipe my mouth every ten minutes. It's gross.
I also have blood flowing from the back of my mouth covering my teeth. It's also gross.
My mouth is numb. They had to use more shots than normal because I could still feel when they poked.
I want to eat, but the bleeding won't stop. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Not even aloud to drink through a straw.


I'm just coming out of a bad cold, I'm on my period, and I just got some wisdom teeth out. I figure it's just better to knock them all over the head at the same time. But, I think they will knock me over the head before I completely knock them out.

I'm also wearing my "give blood" t-shirt. How appropriate.


I'm pretty sure my jaw should have been broken and my lips stretched forever the way they were tugging and pulling.



I've got my stake president interview tonight...let's just hope and pray that I will be able to talk just fine and that the bleeding will be over (or at least stop for 30 minutes).


No comments:

Post a Comment