Sunday, January 27, 2013

Remember

Do you see that way ----------------->
Where it says my life moto is "remember"?
Well, let me explain



My memory is pretty eh....so-so.
So my moto is remember so I can remember things I've studied
Things I need to accomplish in a day or week
My assignments and test due dates


Sometimes I need to remember to work on myself
Not to put myself above or below anyone
Keep other's feelings in mind, no matter how much I'd love to say something
See every person as a child of God
Not talk about others
Learn to find good qualities in everyone
Try to love everyone



In my scripture study I've found that a very common thing is to "remember."
      - I've started to mark every remember with a red thin marker -
I need to remember to say my morning prayers
Read my scriptures, even when I'm tired or just have those "I don't want to days."
    {I always seem to forget it helps on those bad days, and even on the good days}
When saying my prayers, I need to be earnest in talking to God - no lazy repeating of what I said before
I have callings...I really need to remember I have those



Healthy living is what helps make happiness
I shouldn't eat that 3rd O'Henry! bar
Fruits...veggies....remember those are edible
Exercise
After you exercise, you feel great and accomplished
Carbs are not the only food on this planet... (debatable though)



So many things to remember in every aspect of my life. That is why it's become my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment