Sunday, January 13, 2013

WANTED: CREATIVENESS

Only a couple posts ago I said that I admired those with creative skills. Part of that came about because my blog is so blah and needs color and shape and SOMETHING different. I don't have time to figure out how to do cool stuff on illustrator right now, and even if I did I don't think I would be able to come up with anything. 

SO. If any one out there has some random spare time and wants to come up with some ideas to help spruce up this barren land then feel free. I just have one request. The background stays white. I like that. And I like the color grey, but I love bright colors! (Yellow, Orange, Red). 



I know you all (the so many of you who read this. ha) have busy lives and have no time to come up with a cool design, and that is perfectly fine. I only ask one favor, that you pass your creativity on over to me. Thanks, you're a gem. 




Well that was some fun wishful thinking! Happy Sunday!  

1 comment:

  1. I personally like the look of your blog. But I will think about some colorful ideas for you. :)

    ReplyDelete