Sunday, April 1, 2012

California Part 2

We had a free day so a couple of us squeezed (literally) into a car and headed off!

Christian had his knees to his chin pretty much

All of us piled in the back doing a "caitlin" face. Thats what Bethany said to do...

After driving through awesome green mountains (none of my pictures were good enough to do any justice at all, so I didn't post any) we came upon a place called Paradise Cove. It is now one of my new favorite places in California. Most places in Cali end up being a favorite I've found.




This picture is a SFTC shot. I was messing around with settings and changed the color of the water to the color of my sandals. If only it was really that color



This picture does not do this little place justice! At all. It was a pretty awesome and cute area. The stairs went up to private property and the little mini river went back a while.





And of course there is still more to come.


Sorry if my posts have been super lame. When I'm in a hurry all you get is pictures, few words, and those words end up being pointless. After I finish posting pictures from this Cali trip I will be back to normal.

Actually probably not. Because I leave in a week and a half for choir tour to San Diego. More pictures for you! yay! I will attempt to limit them though.


I'm loving General Conference!!! Who else absolutely loved President Uchtdorf's tie yesterday morning? That yellow one? It was awesome.


P.S. my braces come off on tuesday. This tuesday. As in only two more days of feeling like an 8th grader. A week before choir tour. Three weeks before prom (although that one may not even matter. We'll see. ) Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: