Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's have a Promenade

This past weekend I went to Prom with my friend Cortt. It was super fun! On Friday we went to Maceys and got some ice cream (I got frozen yogurt. They have frozen yogurt now!!! It's good. And coupled with a cone makes it even better). After that we went to BYU and walked around campus, watched Brigham Young to the chicken dance (thank you Nat) and hung out in the statue garden for a bit. That place at night is not as cool. Too be honest, I was a little creeped out. eh. But after all that we went to Comedy Sports, which was super funny. It's nice because it's good, clean comedy. If anyone, whether in the audience or the actual group, says anything inappropriate then they have to where a brown paper bag over their head. Perfect. I love clean comedy. 

You might be wondering why we went to BYU and such before going to Comedy Sports. Well, funny story. We got to Comedy Sports and it turned out that my date had bought the tickets for the wrong day and they were packed. So the guy said that we could come to the later show and he would let us in. Which was really nice of him. That's why we went and saw Brigham Young do the chicken dance. 

For dinner we went to Tucanos and it was sooo good. I love that place. It sounds really good right now actually...doesn't it?

Anyway, here are some pictures!



Of course we had to take some funny/random pictures



 I was attempting the Anastasia turn around. You know in the movie when she's at the opera and she takes off her coat and turns around and looks at Dimitri? Of course I don't have the right look on my face but...close enough.



Cortt and I!

The sun was super bright







I love my dress. Just saying...

And  my date? Awesome. Such a gentleman and super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment