Friday, April 6, 2012

From this...


To this...

To this...



(I like black and white pictures, can you tell?)
My braces are gone. I am much more excited than I seem right now, believe me.


It feels weird. It's slimy. It's cool. It has taken me a couple of days to get used to it, and I'm still not really used to it.

I have a clear retainer (in which I am wearing in that last picture) and it's not too horrible. The first day it hurt a little but other than that it's been fine! Just a nice and pleasant plastic taste in my mouth...love it. The only annoying thing is that I have to take it out, eat, brush it, brush my teeth, and then put it back in. But on the upside, it makes me not eat as much! So when I'm bored, instead of going to look in the fridge and the pantry I head to the piano and play. It's a win-win situation. I'm not over eating and I get some piano practice in :)

When they took them off, my gums were super swollen and they were bleeding from here and from there and I had to go spit it out on many occasions. I knew you wanted to know that.


THEY'RE GONE!!!!


Choir tour in a week.


Black Light stomp tonight


and my mom is telling my dad how much she loves tiling and framing and how she gets this great feeling inside. haaaaaaaa. I most definitely did not get those loving genes


Oh! I got asked to prom :) super stoked.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. Even with your goofy face. {p.s. you may find those genes come out at a later date:) }

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I don't mean your face is constantly goofy :) Just that you have many pictures where you are making a goofy face...

    ReplyDelete