Tuesday, April 10, 2012

cramming in the last of the pictures

The wedding/reception was at this mansion and I absolutely LOVED it! It was beautiful and full of amazingness.




Not going to lie...this little garden/mini courtyard thing made me wish I had a significant other to walk around with in the evening while wearing a long flowy dress, hair up fancy like. And that significant other dressed in an awesome, fitted, grey suit with a dark purple skinny tie.

Some day. Aaand continuing on to the pictures






tetris?













Then the reception came...


We got  dressed up a little more and had a party



I rocked some clip-on earrings of my grandmothers



I don't know why, but when are family matches by accident it ends up being black or red usually. In this case, it was black.
 That's all I have of the reception picture wise.

It was a blast. When I said it was a party, it really was party. Dancing, eating, dancing, dancing, laughing, etc etc. And when I say dancing, I mean everyone else was dancing and I was watching. My mom even went out and partied harder than I did. I should have recorded of video of it...it was great.

Then as we left the next day, it was raining. Good timing, eh?

And back I go to head out to one of my favorite places ever tomorrow ( with a stop in Vegas before. :P)


California,
    Did you miss me? I missed you. See you Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment