Monday, April 9, 2012

pictures pictures pictures

Just catching you up on the rest of the pictures from Cali before I head out to take more pictures of Cali :)

More Paradise Cove...

This lemonade was super good!


will do balancing act for food. anyone? anyone?




 And on to the mansion...








She looked beautiful!!!





 This would be the perfect climbing tree. I wish I had been in a t-shirt and shorts so I could actually climb



Exploring a little...

awesome stairs. I wouldn't mind living here and coming down these stairs for prom when my date showed up :)
The front of the house pictures will come later! I don't have time to post them now. I'm about to head on prom dress shopping :)


Easter was amazing. I am so thankful for what the Savior has done for me and extremely happy that I know that I will be resurrected! I love Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment