Friday, April 27, 2012

I've got a thing for an Irish boy

via
Meet Niall Horan. Isn't he a stud? I think he is the most adorable kid I've ever seen (Not that he's a kid...he's a month older than me). He is Irish and I love to listen to him talk. I usually am not that attracted to blondes, but this guy just caught my attention. He is from one of my new favorite bands, One Direction. I love that band. A lot. More so than the Jo Bro's (not that I was really a big fan of them...only Nick).

One Direction consists of 5 boys that met on X- Factor in the UK and joined together to make a band! The members of the band are Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles (I like him too), Louis Tomlinson, and of course Niall. Some of my favorite songs of theirs include: What Makes You Beautiful (the first song introduced to me a couple of months ago by a Friend, Kevin), One Thing, and I Wish (switch it around to a girls point of view and it's pretty much my life...).

Want to hear a sample of their music??? I knew it. Who wouldn't? (I've even converted my little brother to this band)

Here is 'One Thing':

Don't they seem like they would be super fun to hang out with? And don't you just love Harry Styles' hair?

In case you don't know who is who, here are their pictures

Harry


Liam

Louis ( I think he looks better in videos)

Zayn


They're all pretty cute. But that Irish boy takes the cake for me...

Happy Friday!

p.s. all these pictures are from the same site, the One Direction site

No comments:

Post a Comment