Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cali Part 1

We had a long 10 hour drive to Cali. There were a couple breaks in between to stretch our legs and use the restroom and all that fun jazz



Then we rolled into LA, turned on the beach boys, and sssllooowwwllly cruised along the freeway


We saw this bus. And I want it

When we got to Santa Monica beach ( I think that's right) , it had become cloudy :( But it was nice anyway!



We were happy campers

Okay, okay. I though I would pretend to be a dancer and pull one of those leaps on the beach moves (dancers, don't hate. Yes I was trying to copy you. I openly admit it. Just know that it did not turn out)

My pocket is pretty small, and my phone just sits there. So, when I attempted my leap, it fell out.

 Then I discovered it laying face down in the sand. Luckily it wasn't too mad at me and still worked!


Then I thought I should move my shoes before they got covered by that salty water and where ruined. Then came attempt number dos

A little better? eh? 


I took around 700 pictures on this trip. There are many more that I didn't post from SM beach, and there are MANY more to come

1 comment: