Friday, March 16, 2012

Bada ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it


This weather has been superb and it's making me extra antsy for summer to just get here. It has been in the 60's with the sun out and a little breeze, birds chirping, the sound of a lawn mower or some kind of mechanical thing cutting down a branch or a tree, and me on the porch, pants rolled up, either just sitting and enjoying, or attempting to read a little for my english class (I've got 225 pages to read by Monday...).
My view a couple times this week has been that of the roof above the front porch
It's been nice.

With great weather comes great responsibility though.

Responsibility #1: Homework. I know you can do homework while outside enjoying this weather, but at the same time you can't really enjoy it if you are giving your attention away to a book that you would rather not have to read.

Responsibility #2: Dealing with the car. It's that time of the year where the car starts to not start. It takes longer before you are able to get the engine to turn over, or it takes a looong while because it really is not going to work. It just will not start. But hey, I've least I have a car I can use.

Today it was cloudy and there wasn't much sun. According to Donny Osmond there is supposed to be a little snow Sunday morning. I hope more than anything that he is wrong. I don't want snow to come back because I don't want the warmth of the sun to leave my sight. Except for at night. The sun part. The warmth should stay still.


I had fun playing in the sun with these kids this week



1 comment: