Friday, March 9, 2012

Ever since I was little Snow White and Prince charming have been my least favorite prince and princess. Snow White wasn't that pretty, and her singing voice was....weird. I was not a fan. Then Prince Charming....he hardly even talked, and he had very pink lips and his face was very feminine. So when everyone said they wanted a Prince Charming, I thought ok...whatever your heart desires. I want a Philip or Dimitri myself.


My opinion has changed. I want a Prince Charming more than anything. A man that looks good in normal clothes AND prince clothes. Yes, he really looks stunning in those prince clothes of his. Most men can't really pull that style off. But Charming....yes...he looks amazing.

The t.v. show Once Upon a Time has changed my view on this. Snow White and Prince charming are now in my top 3 of favorite characters.

Now, if you've seen the show, it's the Charming and Snow story I'm in love with. As far as Mary Margaret and David go, i'm getting annoyed and frustrated. It's the evil queens fault. She is ruining everything. But in fairy tale land, I'm still loving every minute.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it. It's good :)

That's all I have time for for now, otherwise I would explain more about this Prince Charming subject and talk more about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment