Tuesday, March 20, 2012

a little bit random

This song can cheer you up. No matter how terrible the mood is



I don't know why, but this picture makes me happy. It looks like a summer afternoon doesn't it?
Excuse the people and the shoe. 


 Just put on some pink nail polish to brighten your day


Need adventure? Head out to your swing set


Just look at this picture for a laugh

Don't worry, she was laughing. And he wasn't going to hit her. This was all innocent fun :)


Food from heaven? Probably. If nothing makes you happy, mini pies will.


Wouldn't it be nice to walk out of your bedroom every morning to a living room like this??? Minus the arm of course...and the backround. Just pay attention to the room.



Riding your bike on the boardwalk is always super
Add caption

 Need to relieve a little stress? Go for a little run!


Reading inspirational quotes can help you a little bit through all kinds of situations


When in doubt, bake a cupcake! Make it fancy


The beach, it's therapeutic. Go chill there. Indulge yourself with the smell of the ocean and the warmth of the sun. That's definitely what I will be doing this week

It may not be Sunday or any special occasion, but heck, wear a skirt! Make it a little more casual with some sandals. It's pretty fun

Smoothies...the new milk. 

You've always wanted to be a model, haven't you? 


I like flowers. I like receiving them. I like seeing them in nature. I've never really given them...I'll try that.


Sisters... sisters.... never where there such devoted sisters ( admit it, you sang the song when you read it)


Happy first day of spring!!! 

1 comment:

  1. That was a very cheery post! If you are going to try giving flowers you can send some my way. I have an empty vase I am trying to fill! Here is to the up coming road trip!

    ReplyDelete