Saturday, March 24, 2012

Greetings from Cali

My face is a little burned. I'm hoping for at least a little burn on my arms today. Let's cross our fingers


It's been cloudy and a little chilly most of the time


Being sick in Cali is no fun, but when you forget you're sick...it's pretty darn fun


We found this awesome beach in Malibu. Love love loved it


I will never eat a mint M&M again. At least not until Christmas time. Blah. I'm sick just thinking about them



Saw a "mob" playing poker last night. We in da hood, yo. Oh wait, that's more gangster slang. Not mob.



I can now actually say (in all honesty) that I love long walks on the beach.


Most of my family wouldn't want to live in a beach house. I sure would


Seagulls can be funny


Real Thai food is suuuuuuuuuuuuuper hot


L.A. traffic sucks. If there is a billboard that says "stuck on the 10 again???..." you know it really is terrible


I've realized that cruising around Cali to the Beach Boys makes you happier. Even if you are stuck on the 10


I need to go get ready for an awesome wedding


Peace out my home dawg homies

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I am just not for tsunami waves... therefore my beach house will only be for vacations hopefully not during an earthquake...

    ReplyDelete