Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Public Sentimental Post

Sentimental indeed. This isn't my style. But hey, I figured I should say thanks to a couple people.

Note: I'm trying to make this not so touchy-feely, so it may seem pretty casual. Just know that whatever I say should really be quadrupled in emotion. 

I understand that not even half the people will probably read this, but I'm going to say something to pretty much everyone anyway.

I have the best family ever. Seriously

Mom and Dad: Thanks so much for EVERYTHING! You have helped me out so much and I am more than grateful for all of it!

A and B: Thank you thank you thank you for letting me use your house in the time of need. And thanks for the food, ice cream, pie and everything else you have given me! It is all much appreciated!

L and A: You are awesome. And can I say that I could not have asked for a better sister  in-law ( and brother, of course)? Seriously, you are the best. Thanks for the grocery shopping, food drop offs, and visits and lunch with T and M.

S and K: I take the little book you made me everywhere. I really do. I transfer it from bag to bag and I love it, it's been awesome and it's definitely getting used! Also thanks for all the help with my camera, and photoshop and all that jazz I have questions with! I am sooo thankful!

L: You are so talented and I envy your all your amazing skills(art, landscape, style, and everything else)! Thanks for being a fun and amazing sister. I really look up to you :)

B and K: Thanks for calling and checking up on me every once in a while :) And for taking me to lunch! Also for all the gifts (journal, notebook, plant [I need to water him...], etc)! Also, the chemistry help was super. I may ask for more help in the future.

K and K: Okay....this may seem weird... but I love you. There, I said it (this does not mean I don't love the rest of you).

N and C: Again, I have another super great sister in-law! You guys are great and I'm sad you're out of state but I'm glad when you come to visit! It was fun to see you guys and will be fun again this weekend!

N: I WISH YOU WERE HERE. Oh well. Life goes on. Thanks for talking, skyping, texting, etc etc. I love having someone that I can seriously just tell anything too.

C: Thanks for talking to me and telling me stuff about your life! I love to listen and try and give you advice. You're awesome!

C: I miss you, Duke. Thanks for letting me act like my weirdest self around you :) Don't kiss too many girls. But if you do, tell me about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Keep me updated bro. Thanks for picking me up when it's needed! You're a stud!


Okay, maybe I should have called this the "Thankful post". But it's pretty much the same thing to me...in  a way. Just trying not get too sentimental here. :D

Now enjoy a nice video my visiting teachers shared with me. I liked it a lot. (p.s. my visiting teachers are awesome)

5 comments:

  1. We love you, too, KK. You are the perfect 10 child....and final Hall girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I am grateful for your family too. What a blessing. And isn't Elder Busche amazing! I listened to that over and over last year. Important reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caitlin! We love you too! It's awesome being part of a family with a capital F. Thanks for what you contribute to the lot of us. Looking forward to the weekend. LOve, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome. Also, you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete