Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aaaand, BEGIN!

Homesickness.


All I want to do is go home and curl up in my own bed and eat my parents good food all day every day. I've been going home more the past couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure that helped bring the sickness upon me. It really is to the point that I could cry about it. But I won't. I don't cry at all because I have a roommate that could just walk in and then it would just be awkward. For her and me both. I have a feeling that one day I'm just going to blow up with stress and everything and not be able to control myself. Let's pray that never happens.


I'm SO FREAKING (is that appropriate?) EXCITED for Conference weekend because a) We get to hear from the prophets and b) I'm going to be sleeping in my bed for two nights! *party dance and happy squeal*


I'm avoiding my American Heritage studying (test this week) which is probably not a good idea at all. I plan on living in the library the next two days. Kind of. At least I'll be there as much as possible.


I successfully avoided my orthodontist for four months but I finally gave in and scheduled an appointment. Dang it.


I got 85% on my Chem test! I was super stoked. It's not a 95%, but I seriously did a lot better than I thought I would. I was expecting 70%. I am very happy with my score :)

Then I got a 90% on my Book of Mormon test (that's not including the written part...I might get some points docked for that). And I only got 1 point docked on my "Mission of Jesus Christ" paper because of so. many. embarrassing. grammatical errors. I can't believe I didn't read it through more carefully. I was shocked he only took one point off.

Went up the canyon today with Sarah and Ellie. Love those girls.

There's my life story.

Happy Autumn!
The leaves were pretty decent up the canyon. Not super, but decent. 









2 comments:

  1. So, maybe one of these Thursdays when I come down you can come over and we will use my new black and orange nail polish to do something cool for Halloween. You know, like all the cool nail designs on Pinterest?
    (that's as long as I don't decide I am crazy for buying black and orange nail polish and return it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somedays I want to do the same thing! Hang in there.
    Also - Kim, you are crazy for buying black and orange nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete