Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Input?



This is currently my favorite spot on my shelf(in case you were wondering):




Okay. So you know how with editing photos sometimes you think "Oh I like this. Lets try this now" and you do that about fifty times? It's exciting but annoying at the same time. You get many different looks of a picture and you just can not decided which you like best because they are so different. So the following simple picture is one I edited a couple different ways (2 are actually shown, a couple more done). Which is your favorite? Any suggestions on others ways to play around with the picture?  I'm just having fun with these and experimenting, so throw out your comments if you want!






See what I mean by different? It really depends on the look you're going for...but what if you can't decide what that look is? 




1 comment:

  1. It does depend on what you are going for. The first one strikes me as a print you would put on your wall, wheras the second one reminds me of a post card.

    ReplyDelete