Saturday, September 22, 2012

The cat ate the pizza as it danced under the sunlight.

Random things that have happened to me at school so far (At least the ones I remember to write down)


  • A lady asked me if I was okay while I was in the bathroom. She thought I was crying. No ma'am...just blowing my nose.
  • I was sitting next to this guy (married...and good looking. Those guys are everywhere. And it sucks) and he just starting laughing. It was a quiet, hard laugh (we were in a quite zone). Since I didn't know what he was laughing at, it was left up to my imagination. He probably was watching this:

  • I was walking through campus on my way to the Wilk when this boy (he looked 16....no joke) just turned around and smiled at me like he knew I was there. I'm pretty sure he didn't see me before, but he just turned at smiled. No turn. look. register. smile.  Anyway, you get the  point. It was weird.
  • I was in the really quiet zone in the library working on homework when the Harry Potter theme song started playing. The really quiet one that Kimberly used to dance around to. I looked around and every. single. person had this huge grin on their face. It was great.
  • A kid in my writing class compared the scriptures to inception. "You get something new out of it every time! It's just like the scriptures!"
  • Even though I'm in college, seeing my professors and TA's out of class is still awkward. 
  • This guy in the HBLL walked by me who looked like a tall Peeta!!!!! I was like woh... Exactly like that. 
  • So...I sleep talk more than I thought. My roommate has already heard me sleep talk 3 times so far. One night I guess she walked into the room and I turned and just looked at her. My eyes were open. She said I was staring her down and she felt awkward so she asked how I was. I made a mumble noise. She said "what...?" and I turned on my back, looked at the ceiling and said "I don't know" and sighed. Then turned to my side and didn't say anything else. And I promise, I was not aware or awake during this. This is legit. I didn't do it on purpose. My eyes were open....?  Weird. And funny. Hopefully I never say anything I shouldn't in my sleep...

Aaaaaand that's it. I guess. So nothing too exciting. Kind of a lame post. 

Soooooo yeah.....mBye.

2 comments: