Monday, September 10, 2012

Home.

Today while eating my lunch I had a random thought. About home.


A home is where I can:

  • Eat out of a container (not a plate, bowl, etc)
  • Lay on the kitchen floor
  • Sing and dance around the kitchen while baking cookies
  • Go to the bathroom without feeling majorly awkward
  • Fall asleep on the couch
  • Randomly take pictures of everything
  • Do weird things while attempting to get rid of a runny nose (walking really fast while plugging my nose until I need air, then sitting and doing short breaths and repeating)
  • Practice/play the piano
  • Eat in a not so lady like manner
  • Curl up in the middle of the hall because of a cramp
  • Yell when I stub my toe
...with out feeling judged. The other people in the area may not be judging, but that doesn't always mean you don't feel judged. You know?

I hope to get that way soon in my apartment. I'm trying. My roommates are great! :)












1 comment: