Monday, October 22, 2012

Blah.


I'm laying in bed with cramps, a sore throat, and the need to throw up. I guess you could say I'm not feeling so hot.

So while I'm waiting for the Presidential debate to start, I'm listening to Rudy and going through Pinterest. I want homemade rolls really really really bad. Pinterest is bad for a sick, unable to move (even if I was able to, unmotivated) person who wasn't hungry at all. Now I want those rolls, breadsticks, pasta, chicken pot pie, peaches and cream crepes, fruit kabobs, chicken rolls and creamy potato soup.

And I have no one to make any of it for me.

The downside of not having your mother right outside your door I guess.


Also, ANYTHING pumpkin sounds like heaven right now. Hot chocolate, pie, cookies, muffins, bars, donuts....anything pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are feeling so bad! I hope you get better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete