Monday, October 29, 2012

Nursing

So nursing is what I've been thinking about majoring in so far, right? Right. For my nursing class the assignment this week was to watch two of the Perspectives on Nursing videos on the BYU Nursing website. The first one I chose to watch was awesome. It's the Betsy Larson Pediatric Oncology one. I chose it because I want to go into Pediatrics and work at a children's hospital if possible. This really gave me a boost towards that direction :)

http://prenursing.byu.edu/#

It's about 17 minutes long but it's interesting (to me at least). If you have time to watch, I recommend it.

Just wanted to share something I enjoyed and something that added a little piece to this crazy puzzle of life!

Who knew I would actually really enjoy a homework assignment.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment