Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gentlemen do still exist; what a relief.

Yesterday I was walking to the library (after my amazing nap) and as I was going for the door a man lurched in front of me and grabbed the door and opened it.

"Thank you" I said

"You're welcome" said he

I went on to the next set of double doors. I didn't expect him to come leaping over to open the door for me again; but he did.

"Thanks" I said with a bigger smile than before (It was super nice of him)

"You're welcome! I really like your boots"

"Thank you"

"It's chilly outside today, huh?"

"Yeah, it is a little chilly"

Then we parted ways and we said goodbye.


This guy was a little shy and awkward. He had his head down and turned toward me when he talked with a bit of a hunched over back. Although he wasn't some handsome manly man that gave me butterflies, it still made my day. :)

Bravo for being a gentleman.

took this on instagram. I wish I had my real camera as well. I made Jess stop in the car so I could take it. It was seriously a picture waiting to be taken! (too bad the other cars are in the background)

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! What a guy. I love those shy types. Hmmmm...they make the best husbands!

    ReplyDelete