Friday, November 2, 2012

It's Friday

I should be doing homework.

But I'm one who believes in the weekend and in breaks.




                                              They aren't meant for homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for a picture. I often do some photoshopping on pictures, and they will be in color. I usually like it alright, sometimes I really like it. Then I think to myself "hey. Let's try black and white" and suddenly the color becomes ugly and dull. What??? The color one is dull? Yeah.

Often times I add warmth to the black and white one as well and I like that even more. Even if I'm trying SUPER DUPER hard to stick with black and white. Black and white. Pure black and white. And yet, I often add that warmth to the picture anyway.


Here is an example of a color one I like alright (definitely not my best):



Then there is the black and white one.

I can't get over it. I like the black and white better. SO much better. Even though the cat really blends into her clothes more so than the color and the bar from the grill is still sticking out of her head. So yeah

I resisted the urge to add some warmth to this picture. I will put up another example of that sometime.


Here is my conclusion. Black and white pictures of people are really my absolute favorite. Landscapes and such? Color (because it's all about the color, ya know?)



                  Peace out.

1 comment: