Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dreams Are a Strange Thing

A couple nights ago I had a dream. In this dream I received my mission call and I was so stoked to open it. My whole family was there and I was freaking out. Then I opened it. And this is what I read (obviously I can't remember it word for word...but you get the point):

Sister Hall,
We were going to call you to New York or Missouri, but it just didn't work out. It didn't feel right. So you have been called to serve in Taiwan. 

I freaked out and had a heart attack and thought how strange it was that they told me where they were thinking. It felt so real. Then I woke up.

When I woke up I really had my mission call. It was a situation similar to the previous, where all my family was around. I opened it and it was written as the normal missionary letter is written but this time I was called to Yakima, Washington. What?! I did not enjoy that very much. I cried. This was SO real. But then I woke up. For reals this time. 


 Talk about an emotional roller coaster for a dream. It was freaking me out all that morning.




P.s. I will serve wherever the Lord wants me to serve. I have no doubt in my mind I will go to where I'm supposed to. I love this gospel :D

No comments:

Post a Comment