Thursday, November 29, 2012

2 more days....2 more days...

December 1st people! Mark your calendar! That's when the wreaths, lights, bows, trees, ornaments, nativity scenes, stockings and everything goes up at the Hall House! *party dance. party dance. party dance*

It's when we eat our hearts out with mint kisses, mint M&M's, pretzels, and egg nog and sprite! *shoulder party dance*

It's when we pull out the Christmas music and listen to HARRY CONICK JR (*P-A-R-T-Y DANCE!*), Amy Grant, Kenny G, R&B CHRISTMAS (*hip dance*), the Chipmunks, David Archuleta (yes, I'm making sure we listen to his christmas album. Brothers, be warned), and probably some James Galaway! And we dance around as we steal an M&M, snatch an ornament, and hang it on the already crowded tree. 



Nothing is better than Christmas time. I even love the cheesy Halmark Christmas movies....guilty pleasure, ya know? 

(Non LED) Christmas lights just make me happy


Thought: If anyone wants to go up to City Creek at night....it's beautiful. I would definitely go with you. I ran through it quickly last night on my way to the BYU game and I just wanted to sit there and enjoy the view. Beautiful! And Simple simple simple. 


White and yellow lights...? I love it. It's just classy. 


So if anyone wants to just go enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and sit and stare...I'll be your company.
Also. At Yogurt land this week there is a Peppermint Hot Cocoa flavor...tastes just like it. It's great. 



Confession: Yesterday I woke up with a David Archuleta Christmas song stuck in my head...and I had a breakdown and listened to the album with him and the Tab Choir. I couldn't help it. He's an angel. 

1 comment: