Saturday, December 1, 2012

My addiction.

I think I'm spoiling myself. Let me explain.


So, I love love love to look at photographer's websites - mainly people/portrait photographers. And my favorite category to look at is the wedding/bridals/engagements. I literally spend hours looking at them. Literally.

I found one photographer that I totally LOVE. Her work and pictures are just the style that I can't get over or stop looking at. She knows how to capture moments. I found out about her about...a year ago? And as I said, I love her pictures. If I had one wish, it would be to have her as my photographer at my wedding...whenever that ends up happening. But I know that won't happen (having her as my photographer, not the wedding) because, as good photographers often are, the wedding package is super expensive.

Do you see as I'm setting myself up for being let down? I look at other photographer's work and they are good or decent....or not so good, and I compare them to her and it doesn't even add up. And I don't want to be disappointed in my wedding pictures.

Heck. She got me crying while looking at some of the wedding pictures tonight(yeah yeah, make fun). Crying of excitement for my wedding day. Granted I've been super emotional this week because of life and I'm on my period. And it's 1:30 in the morning. Aaand I'm listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Stille Nacht over and over and over again. So all that got me shedding a tear here and there.

Now who is she? Jessica Rae from Rae Portraits. I believe her link is on the side...where it has a list of blogs. Go check her out. I love her work. She seems to know what's up.


There is my addiction. Beautiful photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment