Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm good at following schedules...extremely good.

This morning I had my chemistry final at 7 a.m.

Yesterday I did Chemistry for about 8 hours (meeeeehhhhh).

Here was my plan:

  • Go to bed at 10:15 and fall asleep quick
  • Wake up at 5:13 quickly throw on some clothes, maybe do make up, leave hair to fend for itself, eat a good breakfast, then study a little more
  • Leave at 6:35 to meet up with Jess and Amanda
  • Take test and understand everything and do really well
  • Finish Chem notebook and turn it in
  • Go back to my apartment happy and study for Book of Mormon


Here is what went down:

  • Went to bed at 11:00ish. Didn't fall asleep for at least an hour
  • Woke up several times during the night
  • Woke up to a text from Amanda...at 6:23 (what happened to my alarm? Beats me.)
  • Jumped out of bed (literally), pulled on pants, braided hair.
  • Put on egg to fry for breakfast while putting on my Bare Minerals. (didn't even have time for eye brow pencil...killed me. )
  • Ran into kitchen (egg still not done) - pulled out Cheerios and ate a bowl of that quick.
  • Threw away egg because it was completely gross and messed up
  • Put on a hoodie and boots and started speed walking to the test
  • Got to test - spent two hours and fifteen minutes - pretty sure I failed it. 
  • Went to the apartment, grabbed some applesauce, my chem notebook, and chocolate. 


And now I am at the library, just finished the last of my chem questions, and am going to turn in my notebook! At least I did one thing at my list...I guess I will be doing two - Book of Mormon.


This has been a really great day, you guys. And it's only 12.


No worries. The break is almost here.

1 comment: