Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, Boy

Yesterday, while I was walking to turn in my chem notebook (that class....I'm done...) , an attractive man was walking towards me. Not towards me, but in the opposite direction I was walking. I was having a crappy day and decided to just see what would happen if I smiled at him.

And so I did. I, Caitlin, smiled at an attractive man. I usually have no such courage.



The outcome was very pleasing and transformed my mood from :( to :D

He smiled back.  And then he stopped and asked me my name and for my number and we are going on a date on Saturday.  And then I wished I would have been brave enough to actually smile (not just a little, no teeth, shy smile) and maybe even say hi.


Anyway. Sometimes I really like boys.

I was told about this and found it completely true. It's like we all had wished (or still wish) that we had a Teddy (Little Women) that doesn't fall in love with us. I just don't like the illustrations...not my type of artwork.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of being in HS and coming to MV late, and in a bad mood. And some boy opened the door for me as I arrived and smiled, and it made my day. I had a crush on him for the rest of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete