Saturday, December 22, 2012

{...}

 This picture was accidental. And you know what? I like it.

It's fun seeing the sunset, the Christmas tree, my reflection, and then seeing the window on the other side of the house.


And then this one of Cameron's face in the middle is a beauty.


I have no thoughts for you. No exciting stories. But I am loving those Holiday Hallmark shows. Got to watch at least one of those a day! Bride for Christmas....12 Dates of Christmas...Most Wonderful Time of the Year and...All I want for Christmas. Those are the ones I'd recommend so far. :)

So I guess this is a bit of a pointless post. 

Sometimes I don't know why I even have a blog. I don't do enough exciting things. No dates...no adventures...just Hallmark movies. 

I've got a picture to post that will make you all happy
         It makes me happy :) 

                                                 But we will have to wait another day or two!



No comments:

Post a Comment