Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Rexburg, Baby.

This weekend I road tripped it up to Rexburg to visit Natalie (sister), Sarah (friend), and Jenika (friend). The drive consisted of me (the writer of this blog), Jessica (friend), Christian (brother), Amanda (friend), and Casidee (friend). Alright, now that you know who everyone is there will no longer be parenthesis.

Jess and I on the way up!


Can I tell you something? Make sure you go to the bathroom before you go on a road trip with Amanda, or you will  pee your pants. I had a headache from laughing and crying so much on the way up. She will keep you entertained the whole way, so don't even worry about having a long boring car ride. And yes, I had gone to the bathroom before I left. But I had to go really bad when I finally got up to BYU-I.


Saturday Jess and I went to visit Sarah! (woot woot!) We went and got lunch and then had nothing to do so we went to the gardens there.

I can only imagine what it looks like in the summer and spring! Since I had my camera, and a place, I decided to do some pictures with the girls.




















It was a party. I may post more of the pictures...there were some funny ones :)

Later that night we had a game night at Natalie's with some of her roommates and friends. It was way fun. Sunday we went to the Boise Idaho temple dedication. Loved it. I love President Monson.

Then we came back to Natalie's and had some waffles for brunch! Then we played ligretto (2nd place baby). Aaaand then it was time for Jess and Christian to go! I'm staying up here until Wednesday morning; that's when Natalie and I are driving back. 












Tonight I get to see Jen! SUPER excited! Even though we will see each other this week cause we are partying hard with some people. :D

Rexburg, it's been fun. Glad I came. 



No comments:

Post a Comment