Monday, August 27, 2012

The Rumors are True

I missed my very first college class.



The class is at 8, and when I was setting my alarm I set it for 7:30. This helps prove how tired and out of it I am.


At 8:30 I was pouring my bowl of cereal, and then suddenly froze.


Oh shoot. 


Well....good thing I have friends in that class who gave me some info I needed.




Right now I'm not really avoiding, but avoiding my homework. There is just so much to do and trying to organize it all and put it together is just scarring me. So far I've been fine since I've moved out...and all day I've been fine thinking "ah, this isn't too terrible". But right now I feel sick and just want to go home and quit college. I figured the fastest way I'd be able to put that plan into action without being looked at as a complete idiot would be to find a husband.


I think I'll stay in school.




p.s. There really are a lot of good looking fellows out there on campus.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in - you will survive. Getting a husband this soon is like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Homework would be easier!

    ReplyDelete