Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello, Random

I realized I never ever talk about my work. Ever. But I decided this time it shouldn't do any harm.

Yesterday at work I got $5.00 because I got 10 registrations.

I bought myself a Jamba yesterday with that money to celebrate. Today when I told a fellow co-worker, he asked what a Jamba was. Yes, I was in shock too. He said he'd never heard it shortened like that. Don't worry, he's not from here. He is from a couple towns over.


Today at work I got $5.00 more because I had one of the top show rates from the customers I registered.


To celebrate this time I spent it on a Chicken Salad Sandwich from Kneaders.  Two words. WORTH IT.


The conversation next to me today consisted of many random, weird, funny things. One thing they talked about was how the girl didn't know who Eeyore was and the guys around her were freaking out about it. Like really...freaking out.  I was having my own little moment of what?! Seriously??? in my head.


Nith and Carlees wedding cake



Two weeks and I'm gone folks.


I'm feeling sick and tired and annoyed with everyone.


My room down at BYU was assigned to give the lesson in sunday school (of aaaallll the rooms they picked mine) BUT. I have a farewell the same time, so I won't be there. :) It's actually  half sad. It could have been fun to give the lesson to the new ward. Be able to be at the front of the class and scope out with out having to awkwardly look around while in my seat.... :D


I've been avoiding my orthodontist....I was supposed to have an appointment 3 months ago and never went. And I haven't called to reschedule since.


Today I slept in until 11:22. I had work at 12:00. If showering (shampoo, condition, and scrub) were an olympic sport, I would have totally won. But that would be a weird and awkward sport... so I'm glad it's not.


I have an idea. I'm thinking of starting up another blog. This one will be private to only family members. It will probably consist of adventures of school, life, and dating that I wouldn't want to put publicly out there, but want to let my family know. You know? Eh?


USS Maine

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to end a summer phone job...
    I think synchronized swimming is weird enough, so ditto on the olympic sport commentary...
    Get that new blog rolling...it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be considered family? I would really love reading your new blog :)ps- I adore you

    ReplyDelete