Friday, August 17, 2012

photographs.

Cameron is super cool. Can you not tell? I'm going to miss seeing him. I've already promised to call/text him everyday. He's a ladies man, and I've got to keep up with all the stories of those girls who try and make him theirs. Cameron, don't give in. Unless I approve. 



Now out of these two versions of this B&W picture, which do you like better? Darker or lighter? I like both for different reasons and can not decide which is better. There are things from both that I wish I could figure out how to combine to make it 'perfect'. But I'll have to experiment a lot more to figure out a  way.



I was bored and decided to play around with a picture a little more artistically (is that spelled right?) rather than normally...so this is the one I chose. Too much glow?


No comments:

Post a Comment