Friday, August 31, 2012

Girls Night Out

{If you don't like a picture of you tell me. You all probably don't like the pictures of you. We didn't get any super good pictures of anyone that night.} (also, the editing on this is not all that great....meaning I don't like it. The only photoshop thing I have on this computer is a free thing from the bookstore. So. When I go home I'm going to put the photoshop on here that I'm familiar with so I know how to use it! Just in case you wanted to know that great story)


Girls night out was super fun! We went to this place called.....something. But it was really good. We even ordered dessert there! *gasp*. Honestly, there are very very few times I remember getting dessert at the actual restaurant we eat at. We always just do something else. 







 Cool, huh?



sisters!

and now with mom!


All my sisters went in on some little things and got me some "going off to college" gifts. Nesquick (spelling?), Pride and Prejudice, Traveller's Library (*wink wink*), Jane-a-Day 5 year journal, a notebook, a plant (he is named Harry Styles), and then a homemade notebook from Steph. They were all wrapped in....felt? Is that what it's called? Anyway. It was awesome and I really appreciated it! So a big thanks to everyone for that! You're the best! I have used all the gifts so far! Except P&P...I haven't gotten around to reading that yet, but I will!


I have the coolest family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment