Thursday, August 23, 2012

Greetings from Provo and my new lap top


I'm moved in. And I got myself a new laptop (that is....I went and got it...I didn't get it myself).

After sitting on my bed, trying to figure out the wifi for a million years, walking down the hall, connecting, walking back, losing connection, then finally ending up in the main lobby, I am now doing my first post as a kind of official independent person (I need to get an ethernet cord for when there are actually people out here in the lobby). (That was one great run-on sentence.)

So far so good.

Today I woke up and missed the check in for New Student Orientation. So after taking my time on getting ready (meaning going slower...not actually taking time to look spectacular) and getting my computer at the bookstore, I headed over to the late check in of NSO. I got there just in time for free lunch :) So me and Jess grabbed our sandwiches and pasta and headed back to her dorm to enjoy it. Yes. We are skipping NSO. Except the free food part. We even got a thing of creamery ice cream (they are starting us on that freshman 15 right away! Yep, I ate the whole thing).


Moving in yesterday went well. It's kind of weird. Ha. Just kidding. It's super weird. But it's all good. My name is on the door, they gave me my key to the dorm and my rape whistle was on my desk when I went into my room. It's hot pink....and fun to blow. Hopefully I will never ever have to seriously use it though.


And I'm out.



I've seen 5 unknown attractive males so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment