Monday, August 6, 2012

Sleeeeeeep Depriiiiiived.

The past two weeks my sleep schedule has been as follows:


11:30-12: Get ready for bed/ get in bed/ attempt to sleep

1:00 : Roll over to left side to see if that is a better position to sleep

2:00 : Fall asleep

3:30 : Wake up

3:50 : Fall back asleep

5:00 : Wake up again

5:10: Fall back asleep

6:33 : Wake up. Yes, again.

7:00 : Fall asleep

9:00 : Wake up and sit in bed for 20 to 30 minutes



My brain just will not shut up. I feel like I haven't gotten to the point where I can dream during the night. When I wake up during the night, I wake up thinking.


I need some strong sleeping drugs.


The harmless kind.



Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya. Last night there was a running commentary in my head. It never shut up. I don't even know for sure what it was saying, but I didn't really fall asleep until who know what time.

    Maybe your mind is just preparing you for college life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could move things up an hour or an hour and a half and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid you take after your "other" parent than the one who just told you to get to bed earlier. That is good advice however. I think sleep is related to hormones which is why guys never have trouble sleeping.

    ReplyDelete