Monday, December 5, 2011

Today. And Mormon Message Monday

I have a lot of piano to practice. 1 hour down, 1 more to go (you can do it!)

My feelings got hurt too easy. Chiiiill Kk.

Christmas tree up? si. and it's real. And not a themed tree. Unless you count random as a theme

Snow? No. You  need to come faster so that it feels like Christmas is here

My teacher swore at us today. I was on the verge of bursting out with laughter but thought better of it. I would have REALLY been sworn at then

I want to know what my sister got me for Christmas....I have NO idea.

Jake Heaps is transferring. Mmmm...I think he should stay and just red shirt next year. Riley, please do not get hurt.

Temple square tomorrow. WoOT.

I was late to school. When it's an A day and a monday at the same time, being there when class first starts never happens. Usually I just forget it starts earlier. Today however...haha. I was savoring my sleep

AMAZING Christmas Devotional last night. Glad I got to go :) I love the first presidency

Wuthering Heights. Hate the book. Everyone is absolutely insane except Edgar. He is normal

Government class. One of the most boring, yet entertaining classes I've had...

In a quick choir practice today after school, I got sent out twice into the hall for talking. Don't worry, it was along with about 150 other people the first time, then only the altos the second time. Not just me :)

It's amazing...the effect music has on you.

Red heads... enough said.

Ward Party leftovers

I wore pants today. I was too cold for a skirt and didn't want to put on tights. I know, I'm lazy


I love Christmas :D


No comments:

Post a Comment