Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas and such

This is what I got (if I don't seem excited about some of these, I really am. I just can't express myself well) :

A pair of brown boots - very cute

A scarf and shirt - also extremely cute!

Headband/clips - it's nice to have something to put in my hair to fix it up a bit

BYU hat/lanyard (spelling?) - finally! Took me long enough to get a hat. ANd the lanyard is really soft...I
   like it

Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop) - ST.OK.ED. I can't express how excited I am for this! Thank you Kevin!!!

A cardagen...gon... (spelling???) - from target. It's nice to have one of those too.

A camera necklace - perfect. A necklace I will actually wear besides my YW medallion.


I think that pretty much sums it up.....

                            ----------------------------------------

There is still no snow. I'm giving it one more chance to come down on New Year's Eve. Other than that, I no longer want it to visit. It would be nice to get something though.

                            -----------------------------------------

BYU game tonight. Which means we get to watch Matt Carlino play. From the first time I saw him on the court he reminded me of Jimmer his sophomore year, so that makes me extremely excited.

Come on Cougs! We can beat St. Mary's!

Then the bowl game is tomorrow! With Riley Nelson as the Quarterback ( I still think Heaps should have stayed...) we will beat Tulsa :) Too bad it's at 10 in the darn morning. Who does that? The only people watching will be BYU fans. Ohhh well, it will be a good one.

*those BYU leftys....they just make me happy*

                           ------------------------------------------
Game night anyone? Well...game afternoon and night I guess. Party starts this afternoon. 3 o'clock. Possibly 5? I don't even know.

                          ---------------------------------------

I have to read "The Age of Innocence" (or is it underlined?) by Tuesday. I'm about....3 pages in. I am the Duchess of Procrastination.  Wish me luck.

                         ----------------------------------------

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's good to be the duchess of something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Age of Innocence is italicized, unless you are using a manual typewriter, then it is underlined. And if You are blogging and can't do either, caps or even quotation marks will do.

    ReplyDelete